The Small Print Made A Bit Bigger!!
(Boring legal stuff!)
- National Delivery is free on all orders over £65, and £7.95 for anything less than £65.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Maximum of 24 ‘units’per order: 1 can = 1 unit, 1 bottle = 2 units. e.g you could order 6 bottles and 12 cans in one order.
- Any orders above this amount will require an additional box and postage will be payable in advance. We will contact you to arrange payment.
- Some geographical locations such as The Isles of Scilly, The Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and The Isle of Man may attract a postage surcharge by our courier. Please contact us for details if you require postage to remote destinations within the UK
- When placing an order from this website, you are accepting our terms and conditions as detailed here. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point without notice.
- In accordance with the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. By placing an order you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- If your order is for another party and it contains alcohol then the recipient must be over 18 years of age. A signature may be required on delivery of all orders, the recipient must be aged 18 or over.
- We aim to ensure that all items listed on this website are available and in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. In this scenario we will make every effort to make contact as soon as possible to arrange an agreed substitution or refund.
- We strive to get your beers to you as quickly as possible, orders placed Monday to Thursday should be dispatched the following day, any order placed on Fridays or over the weekend will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
We cannot be held responsible for any delay outside of our control.
- Any special delivery instructions that comply with our terms and conditions will be passed onto our courier, we can not be held responsible if these are not followed by the delivery driver.
- We may have limits on certain items on our website. These apply per order, per household. If you exceed these limits we will refund you for the extra beers minus any postage costs/discounts.
- We request that you contact us immediately if you experience any issues regarding your delivery and we will do our best to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.
- Damaged or missing goods will be refunded or replaced..
- We are currently only accepting payment via Debit or Credit Card. We have removed Apple Pay / Google Pay for the time being as we have had issues with people not checking their delivery address is present or correct.
- By law, you have the right to cancel the purchase of an item within 14 days beginning from the day you, or a third party indicated by you, receives the goods.
- To cancel your purchase within the 14 day cooling-off period, please contact us.
- Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us within 30 days following the date that the item was delivered to you. For your protection, we highly recommend that you use a tracking service.
- Please note that you’ll be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged, defective or incorrect.
- Refunds will be made as quickly as possible but will always be within 10 working days after we have received the goods and they are in a good condition.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned at their expense.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/promotions. It is a maximum of 24 ‘units’ per order to receive the discounts. Any orders that go over this amount will be resolved via email.
- Gift cards/vouchers can be used fully in 1 transaction, or part used multiple times until full amount has been redeemed.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.